I am originally from Charleston, SC., and I moved to St. Marys, GA at a young age. I moved regularly in the pursuit of my educational and career goals, almost circumnavigating the globe:
- Atlanta, GA (Oglethorpe University)
- Winston-Salem, NC (Wake Forest University)
- Groningen, The Netherlands (University of Groningen)
- Perth, Australia (Murdoch University)
- Gold Coast, Australia (Griffith University)
- Nashville, TN (Vanderbilt University)
While I do enjoy traveling, I also enjoy several other hobbies, such pub quiz (i.e., trivia nights), making music mixes, and photography (the latter of which I included throughout this website).